Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween Planner Spread & Hey Little Magpie must haves! - Fridays with Danielle

Hi everyone!!

Todays post will just be a quick one but there are a few things I wanted to share with you.

I haven't really shown my planner much on here but I was so happy with how my Halloween spread turned out I just to.





If you follow my posts you will already know I just print off my own sticker and cut them up. I love the cute little kawaii ghosts and pumpkins I used for some decoration. Lately I haven't used any washi tape at the bottom of my spreads. I would have used one in this weeks layout but I didn't have any Halloween washi!

I have also been playing around with different lettering in my planner. I'm still awful at it but it's so fun to do.

I recently made another purchase from Hey Little Magpie - website here. This is my second time from ordering off this site and I'm so impressed with everything. The delivery is so quick, the price of the products are great and they have so much to offer. 

Three of the items I purchased I really wanted to share as I'm sure many of you will love them just as much as I do.

I love to use die cut pieces in my listing or on my handmade travellers notebook inserts. I purchased this pack of ephemera die cuts by Crate Paper and I'm so in love every single piece. Some of the pieces have glitter, some are more vintage looking and you have a variety of different sizes. I would highly recommend picking this up. You can find it here for only £4.99.


I have also got my eye out the Maggie Holmes Shine collection die cut pieces!

The other two things I wanted to share are these Project Life Sampler Kits. I love journalling cards. There are so many different ways you can use them but for me personally I would prefer to have some cards from loads of different collections as oppose to a whole bunch from one. Hey Little Magpie offer smaller kits where you can get 60 cards from a collection for only £3.75. This is also perfect if you want to try out a collection before you purchase the whole kit!


I went for the 'High Five' edition.


And also the Maggie Holmes 'Open Book' edition - this one is my favourite!


They are more collections you can get these sampler kits from too. You can find them all here.

TwitterInstagramTumblrFacebook and Pinterest <----- Check out Sukilu Crafts here.

Hugs
Danielle <3




No comments:

Post a Comment