Thursday, November 26, 2015

Shaker Gift Tag - #24DaysOfBlogmas Day 8

Hey everyone and welcome to day 8 of #Blogmas! 

I've been having so much fun the last few days working on some more posts for the next 16 days! I can't wait for you see what else I have planned.

Today is almost a little sister to the post from day 4 the Shaker Card which you can find here. I show you how you can create your very own shaker card.


In this post I will show you how you can use the exact same method to create a shaker tag.

They are so easy to make and are very unique. I think these would be perfect to put on childrens toys as it allows for some interaction.

If you want to find out how you can easily create your own then just keep reading.




Steps:

1) You will first need to use two size circle dies to cut a few pieces. First using a snow globe stamp (optional) cut around the circle part with one size and use a smaller to cut out the middle piece. With the large circle cut two more pieces of card, one to stamp on and one as a recinforcer, two pieces of fun foam and one piece of acetate. Then using the smaller circle cut out the middle of the two pieces of fun foam 

2) Stamp onto one of the pieces of card. I used the same stamping technique I did on my shaker card


3) Stick your stamped piece of card to your reinforcer with a piece of string between them


4) To build your shaker tag stick your two pieces of fun foam to your stamped card and put some gems inside. Stick your piece of acetate on top then finally your frame piece


I really hope you enjoyed this quick and simple tutorial.

I was thinking of maybe doing some beginner friendly tutorials or activities for children. Let me know what you think.

You could add your message on the back of the shaker tag or attach a separate tag to write on.

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything! Check back tomorrow at the same time to see more christmas fun!

Follow us on TwitterInstagramTumblrFacebook and Pinterest if you aren't already.

Happy crafting! & Blogmas!!


Susan x



No comments:

Post a Comment