Friday, November 27, 2015

Wrapping Paper Decorating - #24DaysOfBlogmas Day 9

Hey and welcome to another #Blogmas post!

I can't believe we are already nearly half way through. 

I wanted to another quick tutorial today showing how you can create your own christmas wrapping paper.


I've always found wrapping presents quite tedious and never found a paper that I absolutely loved. Once I realised I could in a way create my own it has changed my opinion completely.

It's so easy to do and you can make your paper to match your theme. All your presents under your gorgeous decorated tree can all look they a picture from a magazine!

If you want to find out how you can make yours then just keep reading.



Steps:

1) I would recommend doing this on a large table or a hard floor as you can cover more area. Lay your paper on the surface. I purchased this blue paper from Sainsbury's but you can also use this method on different colours such as brown


2) I decided on a cluster of snowflakes stamp to get the christmasy look. When you have chosen the stamp you want to use try stamping in different colours to see what you like best. I loved how the white looked best as I felt it really popped. The bigger the stamp you use the quicker it will be for you to do


3) Once you know what stamp and colour you will be using stamp an area slightly bigger than what you need. Play around with different stamping methods, try doing it in a straight pattern than maybe more random


4) Simply cut and wrap your present up! I added some silver washi tape to act as a faux ribbon, a bow on top and also used a piece of the stamped paper on a tag to decorate it. I think the shaker tag I made in the last post would go perfect with this!



I think this looks very cute and tiffany-esque!

I've used this method for gift wrapping for a while, it's perfect for birthdays as well or any other special occasions.

Do you have any special methods when wrapping gifts to make it more fun or unique? Let me know in the comments below I would love to hear.

Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss anything! Check back tomorrow at the same time to see more christmas fun!

Follow us on TwitterInstagramTumblrFacebook and Pinterest if you aren't already.

Happy crafting! & Blogmas!!

Susan x





No comments:

Post a Comment